Transit screws on CD players

Problemi tecnici vari - Technical problem? Need help? Post here
Rispondi
saharadust

Transit screws on CD players

Messaggio: # 19010Messaggio saharadust
lun 20 feb 2023, 14:20

Hello. Apologies if this has been raised before, but I wasn't able to find the relevant discussion. I have a CD35x and a CD7550. I'd purchased both remotely and when examining them noticed the following statement on the bottom side (see picture of my 35x).

The message reads somewhat ambiguously... but I think it says remove those screws when transporting. If that is the case, the good news is that someone took care to read the message and do as suggested... The bad news is that no screws were given to me by the sellers.

The question is, should I put screws into these holes and, if so, does anyone know the length and diameter (and any other parameters if relevant)?

Thanks in advance
Allegati
image0 (3).jpeg
Boris

Filippo

Re: Transit screws on CD players

Messaggio: # 19014Messaggio Filippo
lun 20 feb 2023, 16:00

What you see in the picture are the holes for fixing screws during transport. Once the transport is finished, the screws must be removed.

saharadust

Messaggio: # 19015Messaggio saharadust
lun 20 feb 2023, 18:45

Oh, so it’s the other way round then. Thanks for clarifying!
Boris

M.Ambrosini
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio: # 19018Messaggio M.Ambrosini
lun 20 feb 2023, 19:56

saharadust ha scritto:
lun 20 feb 2023, 14:20
Hello. Apologies if this has been raised before, but I wasn't able to find the relevant discussion. I have a CD35x and a CD7550. I'd purchased both remotely and when examining them noticed the following statement on the bottom side (see picture of my 35x).

The message reads somewhat ambiguously... but I think it says remove those screws when transporting. If that is the case, the good news is that someone took care to read the message and do as suggested... The bad news is that no screws were given to me by the sellers.

The question is, should I put screws into these holes and, if so, does anyone know the length and diameter (and any other parameters if relevant)?

Thanks in advance
No even in case of transport if they are packed in a soft way the locking screws are not needed. Don't worry :)
Massimo

saharadust

Messaggio: # 19024Messaggio saharadust
lun 20 feb 2023, 21:12

M.Ambrosini ha scritto:
lun 20 feb 2023, 19:56
No even in case of transport if they are packed in a soft way the locking screws are not needed. Don't worry :)
Great, thank you. :)
Boris

Rispondi