Sense of cables

General audio discussion
Rispondi
BUZZ78

Sense of cables

Messaggio: # 6325Messaggio BUZZ78
mer 13 feb 2019, 19:10

Hello,

May be I'm just opening a door already open ... but I would like to have some inforrmation about this topic.

I have read in the old forum that the sense of câbles between the sources and the amplifier is quite important, illusion or not... I have tried, and in my opinion there is a sense that gives a sound more natural, overhead. Should I meet a Doctor ? :lol:

If this feeling is right, is it the same result is I change the change of speakers cables ?

Thanks in advance !

M.Ambrosini
Site Admin
Contatta:

Re: Sense of cables

Messaggio: # 6333Messaggio M.Ambrosini
gio 14 feb 2019, 13:22

BUZZ78 ha scritto:
mer 13 feb 2019, 19:10
Hello,

May be I'm just opening a door already open ... but I would like to have some inforrmation about this topic.

I have read in the old forum that the sense of câbles between the sources and the amplifier is quite important, illusion or not... I have tried, and in my opinion there is a sense that gives a sound more natural, overhead. Should I meet a Doctor ? :lol:

If this feeling is right, is it the same result is I change the change of speakers cables ?

Thanks in advance !
All the cables have a direction, but what no one has ever said is that this direction is dependent on the 220V phase of the devices.
Therefore, you do not enough to look at the arrows printed on the cables (when present) but it's only need to listen with your ears.
Massimo

BUZZ78

Messaggio: # 6341Messaggio BUZZ78
ven 15 feb 2019, 6:51

Interesting Massimo ! Thank you ! In the case of my CD player the difference is more important with the sense of cable than if I play with the phase. One thing very impressive, with the good sense I can listen louder !

I will try the same experience with speakers time...but it will take time because I need to change the plugs each time, not easy.

I have heard in hifi communities that you don’t have to let speakers not use in the room where you’re listening music. What’s your opinion ?

M.Ambrosini
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio: # 6342Messaggio M.Ambrosini
ven 15 feb 2019, 8:04

BUZZ78 ha scritto:
ven 15 feb 2019, 6:51
Interesting Massimo ! Thank you ! In the case of my CD player the difference is more important with the sense of cable than if I play with the phase. One thing very impressive, with the good sense I can listen louder !

I will try the same experience with speakers time...but it will take time because I need to change the plugs each time, not easy.

I have heard in hifi communities that you don’t have to let speakers not use in the room where you’re listening music. What’s your opinion ?
If the unused speakers have not "colored" sound, they do not adversely affect the quality of the system that is operating. The important thing is that they are decoupled with a cloth from the surface on which they rest. Do not short-circuit the speaker terminals (as some imaginative mind advises you to do) because in this case the difference in the worst would be clear.
Massimo

BUZZ78

Messaggio: # 6350Messaggio BUZZ78
sab 16 feb 2019, 8:49

Thank you Massimo...I love spend time with small details for a huge result !

Rispondi